PR goals have included establishing reputation in the U.S. venture capital community and among infrastructure partners, attracting attention of potential investors, strengthening founder’s personal brand and increasing his presence in the media, and developing an HR brand to recruit top candidates.
We focused on developing strategy according to market and business goals, securing expert commentary on the e-commerce and e-grocery markets, as well as delivery and AI, publishing guest columns in business and retail outlets, initiating participation in podcasts, interviews and features with the founder, writing articles for business media, news sharing and newsjacking, securing founder participation in significant industry events.
We used announcement of investment rounds, news sharing, interviews, feature stories, podcasts, and expert op-eds.
- Meaningful coverage in top-tier outlets has helped the company close their Series A round with $25M, led by Alimentation Couche-Tard via its Circle K Venture Fund, and expand their services to new areas (the company moved to Chicago)
- In December 2021, Food Rocket founder, Vitaly Alexandrov, was recognized by Business Insider as a top entrepreneur in the foodtech industry
- In March 2022, Food Rocket launched #ChefsForUkraine donation support of World Central Kitchen
- 55+ news publications, including tier 1 media such as TechCrunch, Fortune Newsletter, Yahoo! Finance, The Business Journal
- 12+ op-eds in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Hacker Noon, Benzinga
- Interviews & features in Business Insider, Axios, Authority Magazine, Starter Story, SF Gate
- 15+ mentions from outlets such as CNN, The WSJ, Forbes
Want a free consultation?
Please click below to request a complimentary 30-minute consulting session if you are interested in working with me on your communications strategy and business development needs.