7 Lessons Learned Over 15 Years Working With Startups
In a new op-ed for YFS Magazine, Dina Mostovaya shares seven lessons she has learned throughout her career as a global communications consultant and female entrepreneur.
Dina started her professional path over 15 years ago in London and has continued to hone her skills daily ever since. Her goal has always been mastery, so she’s constantly seeking ways to improve in all aspects of life.
Below are a few lessons the founder of Mindset Consulting believes anyone can benefit from:
- You’re never too busy. It’s all about setting priorities that serve as a “guiding star” to help you stay the course.
- Hiring is the most critical skill when building your business. Dina says hiring the right person can solve a third of all business challenges.
- Resilience is vital. You should be ready to fail sometimes. It’s okay.
- Done is better than perfect. Just act.
- Focus on quality over quantity in relationships. She believes understanding how others think and feel is one of the most important aspects of success in life.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Diversification is crucial to achieve success in the long term.
- Mental health is more important than work ambitions.
The full op-ed can be found here.